Goldrush Music Festival is presented by Relentless Beats, Universatile Music and Global Dance.
Parking at the festival is $10
The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
SECURITY & ENTRY
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
AGES & ID
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol, and tables. All patrons are required to show valid photo ID upon entry.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary licenses proving you are currently renewing a license are only valid for entry and will not be valid for alcohol.
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- OK Small bags, purses, and fanny packs
- OK Empty water bottles, including reusable and disposable water bottles
- OK Empty CamelBak-style water bladder systems
- OK Fanny Packs
- OK Non-professional cameras incl Go Pros
- OK Cell phones and external battery packs
- OK Lighters
- OK Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
- OK Festival Totems
- OK Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- OK Inflatables (deflated upon entry)
- OK Flags / Banners or Handmade signs (no corporate or company-branded ones)
- OK Sunglasses and hats
- OK Sealed Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
- OK Disposable E-cigs / Nicotine Vaporizer pens, but none with refillable chambers containing visible liquid
- OK Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- OK Totems per rules in next section
- Decorated festival ‘totems’ are okay to bring so long as they meet the following guidelines
- NO TALLER THAN 6FT
- Posters/Boards attached to totems can be NO LARGER THAN 18”x24”
- Must be made from lightweight material (eg foam, PVC / no solid metal)
- Collapsible camera telescoping extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate)
- PVC, Light Wood, Aluminium poles must be no thicker than 1″ diameter
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Please note that any items that are deemed dangerous may not be admitted into the event. Please note that anything deemed inappropriate, insensitive, or distasteful will NOT be admitted to the event.
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphenalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pens / Pointers
- NO Eye Drops
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers or Flyers
- NO Tents, Large Umbrellas, Chairs, or Blankets
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything over 10×10 inches)
- NO Open Cigarettes, Lipstick, Chapstick, or Tampons
- NO Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- NO Professional Camers – SLR or Detachable Lens
- NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
- NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Toy Weapons or Real Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Open Sunscreen
- NO Balloons, Balls, Frisbee, and / or Any Other Projectile
- NO Native American Headdresses
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphenalia
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- NO Overnight parking
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.